As a thriving, competitive and successful organization, PKF O’Connor Davies continuously pursues innovation and growth. We nurture it in our team members and celebrate it as a firm, making PKF O’Connor Davies an exceptional place to launch – and grow – your career, especially one with the potential to make a meaningful impact.
We combine training, mentoring, professional development and collaboration with senior leaders to create the ideal environment for developing career-driving skills and talents. We ensure a uniquely approachable culture, encouraging professional networking and participation in group community service projects and social events.
You can view all opportunities or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests:
[pkflj_icims class=”bg-green bg-pad” button_class=”bg-green bg-to-blue”]
Additional Advantages include
- Collaboration with Senior Leaders – Benefit from real-time, hands-on interaction with partners and executives.
- Challenging Assignments – Distinct industry specialties, diverse clients, stimulating projects.
- Furthering Education & Career Development – Firm-paid CPA review course, CPA Bonus (upon completion of the fourth part of the CPA Exam), Career Advisor Program, in-house continuing professional education (CPE) courses and education reimbursement. Employees also have the opportunity to work abroad for three months at a PKF International member firm as part of our Secondment Program.
- Rewards for Excellence – Highly-competitive compensation and benefits; bonuses for exceptional achievements and innovative ideas.
- Health and Financial Wellness Programs – We offer traditional employee health benefits as well as Paid Parental Leave (maternity and paternity) , 401(K) along with a profit sharing program, Paid Time Off and Wellness Program which includes gym discounts, flu shots, bio-metrics, etc.
- Firm Culture – Our progressive, positive and supportive environment encourages a healthy work-life balance. Your opinion matters here! We welcome your feedback through our monthly “How’s it Going” survey.
- Fridays are Fun! – Enjoy an early dismissal on Fridays during the summer and casual Jeans Fridays throughout the year.
- Team Collegiality – Enjoy occasions to interact with colleagues both on and off the job. Take part in our various busy season activities, firm athletic teams, networking events or make a difference by joining the Diversity & Inclusion Council, Women’s Initiative or other Community Service Initiatives.